- Often or habitually roaming; wandering.
- Extended over an irregular area; sprawling: a large rambling country estate.
- Lengthy and digressive: a rambling speech.
- The act or process of thinking; cogitation.
- A product of thinking. See Synonyms at idea.
- The faculty of thinking or reasoning.
- The intellectual activity or production of a particular time or group: ancient Greek thought; deconstructionist thought.
- Consideration; attention: didn't give much thought to what she said.
This digressive cogitation brought to you by dictionary.com.